Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

30.10.05

Violation of Chocolates' Rights!

Yes, I am addicted to chocolates. It's a substance I can't live without. I totally LOVE chocolates!

I was devastated to come across this website and found out that chocolates are not as simple as it seems. In fact, if chocolates were made a living thing, its rights would have been violated and justified a suit against people who disregarded its welfare :P

Sounds silly, I know :) I can't believe it myself either. There is such a thing as the EU's Chocolate Dispute. I find it ridiculous even as a law student...and a chocoholic.

Check it out : http://www.american.edu/projects/mandala/TED/chocolat.htm
If you care about chocolates like me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:55 pm

    I agree 100% with u.. chocs r good anytime, anywhere : D

    yours faithfully,
    m&m, toblerone, sneakers & mars addict a.k.a Justin See

    ReplyDelete