Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

23.5.11

Journal 9.7.2010

Faith & Patience

Hebrews 6:11 - 12
And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

God who promised is faithful. He promised manking a saviour and gave His only Son Jesus. He promised Israelites freedom and delivered them from Egypt and slavery and led them to the promised land. When God promised something, He will keep it. His promises are a sure and steadfast anchor for our souls. I should not be anxious about anything but be anchored with His love and truths.

God promised the salvation of my loved ones and family. In the process of waiting for Him to come through, it is my faith and patience that He is seeking to develop. After all, He is more interested in my character than what I attain.

Inheritance of God's promises is certain. The variant is my faith and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment