Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

23.5.11

Journal 4.8.2010

The Right Position

John 6: 10-11
Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.

Jesus said to the disciples 'Have the people sit down...' before he took the loaves, thank God for it, and then distributed it to those who were seated.

In this season of waiting for direction and an answer from God on where I should go with my job, the question thrown back to me by God was "Are you positioned to receive the answer?". God let us 'wait' for answers because He wants to make sure that we are in the right spiritual position before receiving it. It is important. If I am not positioned to receive, I won't get what I need, and will not be ready to take up the calling He has for me wholeheartedly. And I definitely wouldn't be able to handle the answer well.

If I want to receive the 'bread and fish' that I need, I must 1st position myself in a place of readiness, willingness, humility, obedience and in His presence (abiding).

No comments:

Post a Comment