Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

23.5.11

Journal 21.9.2010

Love Builds Up

1 Corinthians 8:1-3
...knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. If anyone imagines that he knows something, he does not yet know as he ought to know. But if anyone loves God, he is known by God.

I thought I know more about Christ than some people in my life. But the Lord convicted me and revealed to me how much I still do not know. I have to confess that so many times in my life I have allowed knowledge to puff me up, leading me into arguments on opinions about religion with people in my life. Instead, I should let the knowledge I gained teach me and guide me to love others, not puff me up or give me status.

Knowing more does not entitle me to behave in a way that will cause others to stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment