Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

23.5.11

Journal 29.6.2010

Great is God's Love

Psalm 86
v. 5 - You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to You.
v. 7 - In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.
v. 13 - For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.
v. 17 - ...for you, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me.

Sometimes, life can be a struggle. Nevertheless, God has always been faithful to me. Even when I hardened my heart, He never stopped loving me and being there for me. Focusing on my loved ones and family's not-yet-salvation causes me to be anxious. And in struggling with this anxiety, I have sinned by letting it rule me.

But thankfully, God's love is great enough to help me sail through this storm. Whatever the struggle, His love is great enough to help me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment