Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

20.4.06

Forgotten

On Easter, few days ago, I wanted to blog about my first truly meaningful Easter celebration. But as I got online and typed a sentence, TY asked for my help in completing a report about human computer interaction that must be handed up to the lecturer the next day. So, I deleted the whole sentence, helped TY with his report, and went to bed. The blog posting was forgotten.

Few days later, here I am back in Penang, I wanted to retype the posting that is incomplete. But guess what? It had already been forgotten. And now... I can't remember what I wanted to blog about for the past few days. So forgotten.

Lesson learned: The next time I have an idea about what to blog about, do it right away or jot it down somewhere first, before it is forgotten.

Crap! I am againg at an alarming rate!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:32 am

    Absense minded...how to be a blogger??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai...well, i din know there was any requirement not to be absent minded before u can b a blogger. But, yeah, it's like my brain has less space now. Scientists should create Human Brain 2.0 or sumthing. so much to do, but so lil' time n so lil' capacity to store memory!

    ReplyDelete