Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

31.3.06

I'm home!

It seems like I have gone to somewhere far far away for awhile. If I didn't return, this blog would have been abandoned and probably adversely possessed by some squatter who squatted on my property without my permission :) hey, my land law is still OK! hehe, Benson must see this...nah, just kidding.

By the way, life has taken yet another turning point, and guess what? I'm loving it! God has shown me that I am one who live and walk on His promises. Truly, He is faithful. And so compassionate.

Anyway, I cam across this email sent to me by a college friend about the difference between a friend and a best friend. Take a look ;)

Friend : calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best Friend: calls your parents dad and mom.

Friend : has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend : never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best Friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend : asks you to write down your number
Best Friend: they ask you for their number (cuz they can't remember it

Friend : borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best Friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend : only knows a few things about you
Best Friend: could write a biography on your life story

Friend : will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best Friend: will always go with you

No comments:

Post a Comment