Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

13.2.06

Pink Monday

Valentines is tomorrow.

Love is in the air
and PINK is everywhere!

I arrived at college to find men and women wearing PINK. I wonder how come PINK had always been used to associate things with love. Here are some of the meanings of the colour I found:

Love
Grace
Gentility
You're so Lovely (Royal Pain a.k.a. Gwen wore PINK)
Perfect Happiness (I need statistics to acknowledge this)
Please believe me (A friend's cousin wears PINK all over, she lies like an expert)
Romance
Friendship (I doubt this)
Femininity (Meterosexuals dilemma??)
Truth (Comment has been made above. How come the judges don't wear PINK?)
Passivity
Emotional healing (I don't see how any counselors prescribed their patients to wear PINK)
Calming
Affection
Caring
Sweet
Ethereal

In different places, the colour also reflects different element:
European : Feminine colour, baby girls
East India : Feminine colour
Japan : Popular with both sexes (Oh, this is disastour!)
Korea : trust (This is not foolproof)
Feng Shui : Yin, love

Honestly, I personally dislike PINK because since young, I find so many girls wearing PINK and they all somehow seemed to sweet for me to handle and I became 'jelak' of it and whenever I saw it, I want to puke! No offence to all those who likes PINK.

Now, guys are wearing PINK too! Arghh!!!

1 comment: