Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

17.5.06

I was happy...Until...

I received a forwarded email from a friend today. It contained really beautiful pictures, alleged to be paintings of Thomas K-something. Yeah, those pictures were gorgeous, and they came with beautiful messages and phrases about God.

I was so happy, thinking that 'Aww, my friend was so thoughtful, sending me such nice emails...' scroll scroll scroll... Aiyak! 'What?!' I was so happy, until I reached the last part of the email. Damn! It's just another chain letter forwardeds.

I have one small reason and one big reason to be sad. So should I tell you the small one first or the big one first? Eenie-minnie-mynie-Mo! Ok, the small one first.

The small reason why I am sad:
Me shouting out loud "Hey people! Wake up! These chain letters do not work! I have deleted hundreds of them and look at me? I am as prosperous as ever!".
And it is really annoying to find out that your email box is filled with crap like that!

The big reason why I am sad:
Hai...I was so happy because I thought my friend was so thoughtful abd caring about me. But, yeah, the best is saved for the last part... True colours are revealed through this 'Forward this to XXX people now or else you will suffer...'
I tell you, forward it and you will still suffer. Suffer from being bound by such emails!

It is sad to find ut that your friends send these seemingly nice emails to you not because they cared about you, or miss you, or were just being thoughtful. But they sent them to you so that they will not suffer detriment. A true friend will send a nice forwarded containing nice pictures or messages to brighten up someone's day...without the forwarding part, because if one really cares for a friend, that person will send the nice email to others without you telling them to.

This morning alone I got 7 forwarded chain letters. Thank God I have Him ;)

1 comment:

  1. Eh, I might've accidentally not deleted the forward part, so if ever you receive forwarded emails from me, know that I didn't forward because I'm afraid some stupid thing will happen. :)

    ReplyDelete