Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

11.6.11

Journal 6.11.2010

Mark 14:3-7

In this story, the woman broke a costly alabaster jar of nard in Jesus' presence and anointed him with it. Jesus commented, saying what she did was beautiful, and that they do not always have him with them.

My relationship with my Creator is precious. Tasks, work and chores will always be there, like the poor will always be among us. My time spent with God, on the other hand, is something that I must purposely make time for and maintain. I was asking God to help me deal with insecurity. Through the story in Mark 14, God asked that I break it in his presence. I have held on to it as though it's valuable, being in an issue for so long it became my comfort zone, not wanting to go through the pain for growth.

It's now time to break it and let Jesus transform it into a blessing for His glory. When it is broken in Christ, it turns into an anointing in my life.

2 comments:

  1. this entry is like a devotional material to me, it answered my prayer. it's time for me to break my insecurities before Him. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Glad what God did in my life can bless others. It's the whole point why I share my journals :)

    ReplyDelete