Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

11.6.11

Journal 20.12.2010

Thinking back about what it was like the day I gave my life to Christ. It felt like I am found, and no longer lost in life. But as life continues and things happen, the certainly of found-ness seemed to have dissipated.

Is it suppose to be so?

I dug deep and pressed on to God for understanding of the situation. Well, I am glad there was an answer. Although I accepted Christ then, there were many mindsets I held on to and perceptions about life and God which are not in line with God's truths and His will. From day 1 onwards, things happen as tests to shake my life's false foundations and bring me back to the foundational love of Christ. God shapes me through each and every trial.

Trials come to show me whether or not my perceptions about God are right, or perverted.

The seeming dissipation of found-ness indicates that my perceptions about God got some fine-tuning to be done.

1 comment:

  1. let's press on together. we long to hear Him say 'well done my faithful child' in heaven.

    ReplyDelete