Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

9.8.11

The world needs Jesus

On Saturday morning few days ago, I followed my dad to visit 1 of the students from his school who had just returned from 1st chemo therapy treatment. She suffers from leukemia, and she is only 10.

There had been no history of cancer or leukemia in her family. Her parents expressed their confusion over how it started in this little girl's life. Her dad told us about the boy who's 13 years old who was in the same ward with her during treatment. He suffers from cancer and similarly there had been no history of cancer in his family.

As I sat there listening to all the conversation going on, I kept looking at the little girl who's skin and bones only, and I shot glances over to the idol in their home, and prayed in tongues the whole moment. I had to fight back my tears. It is heart-breaking to know that children are suffering from sicknesses and that they have become victims of the curse from the fall.

The parents are confused about how such illness is birthed in their children's lives. They do not know the sin that they are in, and they have no clue whatsoever about the solution and answer.

I am devastated, but, I am also furious at the devil. The world needs Jesus, for he is the only one who can restore the broken connection between the children and God, and wipe out that sin, and the curse that so many are suffering from.

If you are reading this, please pray for children such as this little girl. I will definitely pray for her and believe for a miracle healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment