Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

5.1.11

Journal 19.1.2010

(an excerpt)
Just got back from Sunway Pyramid. Watched 'Old Dogs' with Amanda. It was better than I'd expected!
Don (Robin William)'s character spoke into my heart. He gave up work and moved to be near his family, his children. Ultimately he just wants to be with his kids. Whatever the timing, he loves them, and wants to be there for them.

That's the heart of my heavenly Father! He just wants to be with me and be there for me no matter what and irregardless of seasons, all because He loves me. Whether it's at a crossroad, in work, in relationship, in business and even in my daily routine, my Creator just wants to be with me in every moment. He had given up everything to be near to me. That's the ultimate example of loving out of choice, not feeling.

I am smothered in His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment