Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

26.1.11

Journal 12.4.2010

2 Corinthians 12:9
Paul wrote to the Corinthians about being humble before God and not to boast of oneself but to be less self-glorifying so that God will be more in their lives.

The more I boast about how well I did and how capable I am, the lesser God gets the glory and credit which He deserves.

I began many things with a sincere desire to glorify God but ended up taking all the credit myself. I hide my weaknesses so that I can appear great. Yes, a hypocrite I am. The truth is I have weaknesses that I am ashamed of letting the world know. As much as the world tells me to hide it, the Bible teaches me otherwise so that there may be an opportunity for God to be exalted. My weaknesses should not be my shame but the stepping stones for great God-stories and doors leading me to God's mighty things. Every weakness is an opportunity for God to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment