Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

1.6.10

Yellow Butterflies.


I don't know about you but I see so many yellow butterflies recently. I saw it in my walks, as I was driving, as I look out my window, as I step out of my house door, it seemed to be everywhere I looked!

So what's the big deal about yellow butterflies?

The first meaningful memory I have about yellow butterflies was the Penang Butterfly Park which my parents took me to when I was really small. At home, the picture of little Sin Yee holding a paper cone looking into every bush trying to capture a butterfly is still in the photo album that I browse through twice a year. It was an indication of how much my parents loved me, and they would always take me to nice places so that I can have the best.

Later on, yellow butterflies didn't really mean much to me until I came to know God. There was a time just after I accepted Christ as I was taking my morning stroll along Gurney beach in Penang, I said a prayer to God and the second I opened my eyes, I saw a yellow butterfly fluttering by. It was small, yet brightly beautiful. It made me smile :)

Whenever I see a yellow butterfly now, it reminds me of how much my earthly parents love me, also how near and how real my Saviour can be and how much He loves me. If He didn't, He wouldn't have let that beautiful yellow butterfly flutter by ;)

So what reminds you of how much you are loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment