Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

8.6.10

God's Protecting Me.

Thank God for protecting me in times of danger.

Last night, I finished work around 11.45pm and haven't had dinner. So I decided to drive to the nearest McD's. The street was very quiet. My car was parked somewhere further from my house because there was no other place for me to park. When I stepped out of my house, another car suddenly turned into the road that I was crossing. It has big, loud exhaust, and sure enough it was making all the noise it can possibly make, disturbing the stillness of the night.

The guy in the car whistled as he drove past, and his scary loud laughter faded off as his car drifted off into another corner at the end of the road. Oh man, I just stepped out of my house! My car is still quite a distance away. And I seem to be the only human being around.

So I quickened my steps towards my car, fumbling through my bag full of rubbish for my car keys. And then I heard those loud exhaust again. It was getting nearer and nearer and I was SO scared. I still have to cross another road to get to my car. So I quickened my steps some more. Thank God the guy only reached where I was after I opened my car door. But I heard him shout "Baby, need some ride?!!" And then he drifted off into another street again until his tail-lights were gone, and so was the noise of the exhaust and his evil laugh.

Of course I didn't sit in my car and wait for him to come back. I immediately ignited the engine and sped off to McD's. While I was driving, I could still hear that laughter in my head, creeping the crap out of me. But when I turned to God, I thank Him for protecting me. Who knows what could have happened to me, or if that guy actually reached me before I could cross the road to my car.

Really thank God for protecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment