Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

25.5.10

Not an ordinary Saturday.

Last Saturday was one of my craziest Saturdays.

I don't remember when was the last time I woke up at 5am in the morning. But I did last Saturday. The reason? Well, I signed up for RunNat. Over a thousand Christians all over Malaysia has purposed to Run For The Nation on that fateful Saturday morning. So I ran only 5km, together with 3 other new friends I made that morning. But the coolest part? We didn't just run. We ran AND prayed at the same time.

I really like the RunNat concept. So from 5am in the morning until 12pm there were people praying for Malaysia. It didn't happen just in KL. It happened ALL OVER Malaysia. So within the span of 7 hours divided into 8 slots each covered by a group of 3 to 5 running for 5km, we covered the nation in prayer while we run over 1000km altogether. How cool is that?!

My group's slot was at 6.20am until 7am. I got assigned by the system to Kepong-Sg Buloh!! I had no idea how my name got loose from the KingdomCity gang which was running in Putrajaya. But I believed I got assigned there for a reason lah. It was raining when we ran. Our 'baton', which was a 7-page prayer card that will be passed from group to group, was already wet and koyak when it reached us. Haha! But we prayed fervently and loudly nevertheless, attracting many onlookers.

It was a cool morning!!

Then I rushed home to fetch my mom to Wisma Pandu Puteri for her meeting, grabbing some breakfast at a mamak shop with her and enjoying the cloudy morning together.

Then I rushed off to Fireflies, which was awesome!!! A kid in my class brought chocolate cake for me. How sweet!!

Then coaching...and then Fireflies teachers meeting, which was by God's grace very very productive. We came up with so many great ideas on how to improve Fireflies and how we can impact the lives of people there. I thought some ideas were pretty cool.

And then pick mom up, go to Klang for sea food with my aunt and family...When I was in Klang, I didn't think about the one person I thought I would think of. Breakthrough!! Yeah!! Thank You God...but I thought of Cherinnee, and how she said the cow by the side of the road was a big dog. Hahaha!! I will never forget that every time I go to Botanic. Never :)

No comments:

Post a Comment