Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

19.5.10

It's been a while.

Felt like ages since I last blogged.

So much has happened, where should I start?

Well, I am getting the hang of legal practice, and I have started part-time coaching gymnastics. Practice is getting more difficult, even more so with the new systems in court that is not practice-friendly at all. One thing good though is that now courts dispose off cases faster, though sometimes at the cost of justice. And each time when a client comes to office to meet me for discussion of an issue they have, whether it's divorce, or construction problem, debts issue, I always wish that they knew Jesus too. Because if they did, everything would be different....(and a train of thoughts ensued, which I will not dwell in here). Coaching is FUN! Really plan to do it full time in near future. The girls in my classes are cool! They really test my patience, especially when one of them poop-ed in my class. I am not joking. It was a nightmare! And my very 1st experience.

Fireflies is coming to an end for the 1st semester. New kids will be joining us soon. Recently, I got two Teacher's Day cards from the Fireflies kids. They are so lovely. And I like the fact that I am used by God to bring hope to these kids. Love them so much. I do hope I have made some good impact in these kids' lives that will be carried on into their future. I have faith that God will nurture those seeds.

Church is one word -AWESOME! It's getting better each week, no kidding. God is so faithful and good. He never failed to show up and touch lives, including my own. There was a time I had to deal with disappointment, and that wasn't the sweetest season in my life. But I really thank God for being there for me, never in a single mili-second left my side. KingdomUni and KingdomKids are launching, or launched...hahaha, I am not even sure. But, I am sure that they are awesome!!! The kids rooms were recently painted, and man, they make me want to be a kid again so badly! And the youths, well, never more vibrant than this! We are seeing more and more new faces each week in church. It is very encouraging to see this amazing family grow.

I am seriously considering starting a crafts business, or if not teach kids to do crafts. There is always something about arts and crafts...I guess it's the way it can bring out the best creativity in a kid and promote thinking outside the box. I love the wild imagination in a kid's mind. It always dazzle me. Really.

And, finally, I am seeing someone. And I like Channing Tatum. Haha.

Adios for now. Zoo-eey-Mama!

1 comment: