Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

30.7.09

When I Think Of You.

Paul wrote to the Ephesians and expressed how thankful he is for the siblings in Christ in Ephesus because of their faith and the love they showed to others.

I've had the time to think of all those who have walked alongside me in my adventurous and wonderful God-journey for the past 4 years. Some were with me longer than others. But I feel like how Paul felt towards the Ephesians - thankful, very very thankful.

No one is perfect and there had been some who sand-papared me and got on my nerves, but it was God's way of shaping me. In the end, it was really for my good.

When I looked back and witnessed the change that took place in the lives of all these people, I can only do one thing, borrowing the words of Paul "I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers...".

So if you are wondering what is in my mind when I think of you, I am thankful for you :)

God bless ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment