Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

25.2.09

What More Could I Want?

I have him. My love life IS perfect.
What more could I want?

He knows all my secrets and sometimes shakes his head at the stuff I giggle at :P
He tells me to turn on the radio when my favourite song is playing and claps his hands with me when I hear it :D
He knows my favourite colour combinations. He wears them almost everyday to show me he cares. It was blue, gray and a tinge of yellow today...plus a rainbow on it. I hope it's purple and some orange tomorrow.
His love for me goes beyond the in-love euphoria. His love is Love, the Choice. It's what makes my world goes round. Without it my whole world stops
His ways of working things out are mysteriously amazing. He is a true professional, or beyond. Adventurous, yet down to earth.
He is more than enough for me. I just need him, and him alone. He is my portion. I have him, I have all I need :)

I have him.
What more could I want?

3 comments:

  1. You want the him that He has for you.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you*
    wait la...m heading there :P the him will fall from the sky at the right time. LOL

    ReplyDelete