Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

25.2.08

Hello 2008

Many people started 2008 with high hopes and in much anticipation of great things in a new year.

My 2008 was, so far, a down-and-up year.
It began as the worst and most difficult season in my entire 24 years of life, but by the amazing grace of God, I have come through the crazy storm by now and I am deeply in love with my saviour :)
It sounds crazy but every morning I wake up smiling because of His unfailing love. Every night I go to sleep smiling because of His care. Yes, I am madly in love.

It's my favourite time of the year again- end of February and beginning of March.
It's the time when the flowers on the trees will bloom, painting the tree with a different colour than its usual green. And in 2 weeks' time, the flowers will begin to fall onto the ground. It's the most beautiful time of the year to me :)

Hope you will observe and see the same beauty that touched my heart in this time, and may His beauty penetrate your heart through what you see, just as it has penetrated mine.

God bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Hiii...wah, so cham, kena chased by dog !! but luckily you r fine...my friend fear dog wan lagi shui...he will shout when ever he see any dog,...hahah,,,take k!

    ReplyDelete