Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

29.10.07

Dog Nightmare

A stray dog chased me yesterday when I was walking towards my condo from where I parked my car. Of course I knew I couldn't run fast in heels. So I climbed onto a car next to me (Still don't know how I did it). Unfortunately, due to the slippery surface, I slipped and hit my chin on the car's back. I am just so thankful I didn't fall to the ground. The dog was going to bite me, but it missed my foot by a milisecond. Phew...

I sat on that car (I am really sorry to the owner) looking at the dog barking and growling fiercely at me. In the rain, I waited until the dog got tired of barking at me. When it ran off to somewhere else, I quickly took off my heels, and completed my walk home barefoot, keeping a lookout for any sign of that mad dog.

I don't know what's wrong. Dogs and I just don't get along very well somehow.

Sigh...oh well, at least this scene would make a good movie :P

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 pm

    You poor girl. Thank God He protected you. I don't know whether I told you this. I was bitten by a mad dog when I was 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how're u? u ok? i hate mad dogs!!! i was chased many times when i was young... my mom ran after the dog n bit it up one time when it was chasing after me.

    ReplyDelete