Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

15.9.10

Weird + Fun.

I am prone to having weird but fun moments, Haha, just because I'm weird myself.

:P

This morning, I received a weird SMS from a stranger. I thought he must have sent it to the wrong person. I just deleted the SMS and went back to sleep.

Later, he called! And the conversation went like this (Translated from Mandarin):
SY (Weirdo 1):Hello?
Weirdo 2: Sin Yee rite?
Weirdo 1: Ya...
Weirdo 2: Did you see the 'Dada' SMS this morning?
Weirdo 1: Ya...
Weirdo 2: Can you please keep the netbook 1st. It's downstairs by the staircase.
Weirdo 1: You mean at home? Downstairs?
Weirdo 2: Ya, beside the pile of my clothes...
Weirdo 1: Huh? I didn't see it wor...don't have what netbook also...
Weirdo 2: Oh, you wait ah... (background noise of Weirdo 2 talking to Weirdo 3 "You called the wrong person is it??")
Weirdo 2: Hello?
Weirdo 1: I think you called the wrong person.
- Weirdo 2 hung up phone - Tut Tut Tut Tut -

LOL. What a fun morning.
Eventhough I don't know who's that person, I will still layan for the fun of it and see how it ends.

:D

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:55 pm

    Haha.. I get those calls once in a while too. Usually in the morning. Early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete