Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

1.8.10

Skytrex.

Went to Skytrex yesterday with 15 other out-door lunatics from church.
It was awesome!
21 extreme obtacles in the sky, and we passed them all! Yipee! (except for monkey bars which only Tony and Kevin managed to complete)
The best was flying fox, because its the only one which we don't have to use any energy for. Just sit, relax and enjoy the fly. The rest were quite challenging really.
Not recommended for people who are afraid of heights, but definitely a must-visit place :)
You can check it out here: http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/
Now, my WHOLE body is aching! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, thanks for being my follower. Also thanks for writing about Skytrex. I honestly didn't know it even existed as I've been away for a while. Just had a peek at the site and it looks very challenging and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love handmade cards, and hence the following :) You should go try Skytrex. It is indeed challenging and exciting! But me and my friends suffer from body aches the next few days haha

    ReplyDelete