Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

10.11.09

Just to thank Him.

I can't contain my thankfulness to Him who answers our prayers, who provides for our needs and even more sometimes. Hence, this blog.

Yesterday night, I asked God whether I am 'redundant', whether or not I will still be used by Him because of some change in circumstances in my life which many thought as something that's against His will.

Today, He answered my prayer. I received a call from a friend who needed prayer, and so I prayed for her, and encouraged her with a verse that's stuck on my wall which I felt would speak to her. And on my way up the stairs to my office, He brought two sisters in Christ into my path who were sharing His word to the whole of Taipan that day. I had the privilege to honour them and said 'Keep up the good work!'...Then I realised that I am still being used.

That was comforting :)

He also showed again to me that He provides for my needs. I was looking for a car park space around 11am in Taipan, a well-known area for lack of parking space in USJ. So I prayed "God, please give me a nice parking space. In Jesus' name, amen."...and guess what? The fourth car on my right side ahead of me reversed, and I had a nice, shaded parking space No. 107 near my office waiting for. Haha!

Oh btw, I like number 7 :P

I only had RM10 in my wallet for lunch. But it so happened that my boss and her husband was eating in the same restaurant as me. I didn't see them because I sat facing the wall and they came in later than me. She paid for my lunch. Woohoo!

Thank God for all the good things and good people He blesses me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment