Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

6.8.09

A Quarter Century On Planet Earth.

Happy birthday to me :)

I am on Earth for 25 years officially. That's about 13,140,000 minutes...

I do enjoy life here, and I thank God for each day because He tells me how much He loves me with every single experience and minute spent on Earth. I praise Him for having the idea of creating me (and executing that idea) so that He can take me on this adventurously beautiful and wonderful journey of being a first-hand witness to all that beauty of His.

It is such an honour and privilege to be born on this very day 25 years ago.

But when I think about what have I done for Him, I am so ashamed to say that I didn't really do much. In comparison to what He has done for humanity, the total sum of all I did is so puny :P

However, I am glad that I am here on Earth not to just do, do, do and work, work work, but to live, live, live.

I am looking forward to many more great adventures with God ;)

I hope you will share the same excitement I feel on your birthday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment