Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

7.9.06

Great 8 Part II.

Here is my version of the 8 guys that take my breath away.

Jo Hyun Jae. If you watch 8tv he's in this Korean drama called Only You.
Jang Dong Gun...ha...drool....
Lee Hom.
Keanu Reeves...I don't care even if people say he is gay.
Adrien Brody. 2nd sexiest man to me.
Brandon Routh...I think he looks better in specs.
Antonio Banderas..sexiest man alive.
Ralph Fiennes. He's damn good an actor!! And I love his eyes.


Note: For the Great 8 Part One, please visit Joy's blog, tears of Joy, which is only a click away from my blog :) Adios. God bless you all.

PS: Yes, I am a sucker for long faces and gentle eyes. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. I miss you la! And kinda surprised you think Brandon Routh's cute :) I'll be coming up with a great 8 too...it's a must! Hehe. Love ya. Muahx.

    ReplyDelete