Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

13.1.10

And yet...

Why is it that when bad things happen, we blame God for them?
But why is it that when good things happen, we never took time to thank God for them?

We always cry out to God for help when we are in trouble.
But we never took the time to talk to Him and connect with Him like real friends do when life is smooth-sailing.

When we achieve something or do something good, we take all the credit for ourselves.
But when we are accused and misunderstood, we take it all on God and never for a second admit that we may have been mistaken.

We tend to only give to God the bad things we have, asking Him to either take them away or turn it around for our good.
But we almost never share the good things we have with Him, nor ask Him to multiply it even more for the glory of His name and not our own.

We are so selfish. I am so selfish.

And yet, all He could think of is me, all He does is for me, and He gave His all for me.

I will never deserve His unfailing love.
But Jesus never stopped loving me, unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment