Disney Sunset

Disney Sunset
Disney Sunset

28.6.06

I don't blame her.

For the first time in this' blog's history, I am going to blog about someone from my family (psst...I hope me memory didn't fail me on my blog's postings!).

That person is..... my mom.

She was given the task of preparing a proposal letter on behalf of the Pandu Puteri of Malaysia to have more funds for the upcoming activities. She was not informed of when the deadline will be. So she kept it in view. Apparently, the deadline was supposed to be right before a VIM -very important meeting - that Pandu Puteri will have with a minister.

Tonight, my mom received a call from one of her colleagues who asked her whether she had prepared the letter because the meeting is TONIGHT! If they called her a few hours before this, she could have finished typing the letter and emailing it to them.

I guess by now, the meeting is already over... and the letter? There was no letter.

My mom kinda blamed herself for not preparing the letter and causing the Pandu Puteri to have less funds for their activities. But I told her that it wasn't her fault. Well, I don't blame her.

Poor mom. Hope she listens to me and will not blame herself for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment